Military Veterans Burial Plan
Lakeside Memorial Chapel would like to express our heartfelt thanks to our past and present U.S. Servicemen and women for your services to our country.
We appreciate your continued Determination, Strength, Dedication, Gallantry and Patriotism.
Note: The following package only includes the items listed.
Effective: February 22, 2017 and are subject to immediate change.
*Removals beyond Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Martin counties will incur additional mileage charges. Not inclusive of oversize caskets. Weight restrictions apply. Excludes Cemetery Fees(Non-veteran affiliated cemetery), Casket, Flowers, Limousine(s), Outer Burial Container, or Cash Advanced Items. All residential removals will incur additional fees as it requires additional assistance.
Support Our Troops ~ This plan is for a same-day visitation and funeral ceremony
(Military Veterans/Active-Duty Militants)
- Basic Professional Services, Embalming, Basic Hairdressing, Cosmetics, and Preparation
- Transportation and Removal of Remains
- 1 Hearse
- Lead Vehicle
- Use of Facilities for Visitation/Service at Memorial Chapel or Church
- Online Customized Obituary Page
- Family Keepsake Tribute DVD
- Social Security Notification/Securing and Filing of Necessary Documents and Permits
- Handling and Coordinating of Cemetery Arrangements for Graveside Service
- Coordination of Honor Guardsmen and Taps at Gravesite (if applicable).
- Honorary Flag Presentation (if applicable).
- 100 Colored Programs – 8½ x 14 Bi-folds, 2 page-booklet, or 50 Prayer Cards
- Complimentary Coffee/Soft drinks/Refreshments (For visitations held at our chapel)